[Openchrome-users] Unknown Card IDs Message

Chris Andrew cjhandrew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:36:18 PST 2013

James,

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in replying. The video
card is built into my 'inherited' NEC Powermate desktop PC and is the
'system' video card, not a PCI or AGP one.

lspci shows:

VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. KM400/KN400/P4M800 [S3
UniChrome] (rev 01)

The monitor I am using is an Acer AL1714 LCD (LCD 17" flatscreen)

I'm not sure whether this is of any help, but if you can tell me how to get
any other information, then I will gladly try it.

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/