[Openchrome-users] blank screen with 0.3.3 on VX900/Debian

Andreas Pflug pgadmin at pse-consulting.de
Thu Jul 18 08:22:39 PDT 2013

Hi Pascal,
thanks for your fast reply.

Fixed res isn't a solution for me (tried it with no success, but I'm
quite tired now), and I certainly won't compile a new kernel.
So I take the third option: crush the box and buy something that WORKS
with components of a linux-aware company. Apparently VIA likes to ignore
linux and its collaborative development processes, and their proprietary
driver is for outdated ubuntus only, so I'm going to ignore VIA as
hardware supplier from now on.

Thanks again, your answer did help me to take this negative decision.
Regards,
Andreas