[Openchrome-users] blank screen with 0.3.3 on VX900/Debian

Andreas Pflug pgadmin at pse-consulting.de
Thu Jul 18 23:41:25 PDT 2013

Yes I tried these official stuff, and it didn't work on wheezy,
compile/dependency errors all around. The source isn't compatible to
3.2, referencing a missing drm_sman.h and (if replaced by drmP.h) using
unknown unions. This is plain crap.
I'm just tired of drivers not properly maintained in the kernel. -> drop
via.

Regards,
Andreas