[Openchrome-users] Updating OpenChrome installation page

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Wed Jul 15 18:38:40 PDT 2015

Hi Mario,

Please note that I sent the original e-mail, but I sent it with HTML enabled (this was the default option of my web-based e-mail provider), so the e-mail got scrubbed.
I did not like this, so I resent the e-mail as plane text.
That is all I did.
I hope you now understand why I resent the e-mail.

Regards,

Kevin Brace