[openchrome-users] OpenChrome error

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Wed Dec 12 04:34:21 UTC 2018

Hi Nathan,

For this type of a situation, you will need to file a bug report with freedesktop.org Bugzilla.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=xorg&component=Driver/openchrome

You will need to attach lspci dump so that I can at least see which chipset you are using.
Run this from the terminal and upload the file.

lspci -vvnn > lspci_dump.txt

It will be nice if you can upload the Xorg.0.log from /var/log when you do not see anything. (i.e., OpenChrome DDX is running, but not working properly)
This is the start, and I will assume that you will eventually need to install compiled upstream OpenChrome DDX code.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com