[Openfontlibrary] fonts

Nicu Buculei nicu at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 19 06:02:24 PDT 2005

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 9/19/05, Nicu Buculei <nicu at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
>
>>Open Font Library Project has now available a solid infrastructure:
>>mailing list, wiki, but it lack the most important ingredient: fonts.
>>Is true we have so far just only one font (Benji's Tribal -
>>http://ocal.bensuz.com/wp-content/TribalBenji_pfb_ttf_svg_final.zip) but
>>I think we must put it on the page.
>>Being just only one font, this may look a silly question, but how we
>>store fonts? In a CVS module? As attachments to the wiki? Copied with
>>scp to the fd.o server?
>
> We want to make it look just like openclipart.org. The infrastructure
> just isn't there yet. We are working on it. If you feel motivated to
> help with setup, please do ;-)

Sure, in the end we will use the OCAL DMS, but this will take quite some
time. Until then we have an empty library and an unused font, I think it
make sense to put the font in the library, this way the library is not
empty anymore and the font is published somewhere.

And for the part with "If you feel motivated to help with setup", why do
you think I asked for access rights? ;-)

--
nicu