[Openfontlibrary] progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 26 22:07:35 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 02:58 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 9/27/05, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
>
> > Check out the roadmap though and check off some items so that we can
> > make a 0.01 release though sooner :)
>
> Are you sure you are still talking about openfontlibrary and not about
> CREATE? ;)

You are right...man, my brain is clouded right now...I need to scale
back my other committments :)

I don't know, do we even want to make a roadmap at this point? I feel
like we just need to get this project to a sleeper stage so that it can
sit in the background, and as more and more clip art comes in, and
subsequently more fonts, then we should push them here.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org