[Openfontlibrary] Re: Fwd: [Open Font Library] Claiming the fonts I uploaded

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Nov 5 15:06:44 PST 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 21:54 +0900, James Kilfiger wrote:
> On 11/5/06, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> > <topPost />
> Your software toposted first!
> >
> >  So, please register for account and get chopping if you find this
> > agreeable.
> >
> > Cool?
>
> Done.
> I'm zeimusu.

Great, I deleted the old ones so yours are now the default ones...cool!

Also, to other people out there, please upload your old font from the
old site, and I will delete the version I uploaded as the user, admin.

> By the way the affiliates link at the bottom of each page on the open
> font library to open clipart library is wrong. You have
> openclipartlibrary.org should be openclipart.org

Cool, fixed. Great! Please keep submitting excellent fonts.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org