[Openfontlibrary] Fwd: кто допишет модуль для ccHost. Предложения принимаются :)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Nov 26 22:07:47 PST 2006

This is excellent Alexandre.

Would someone on this list like to step forward and help to collect
these tools together into the proper place, something like
http://openfontlibrary.org/tools and put them online so we can test them
out, etc.

We really need to get this type of script hooked into ccHost.

Could I help someone get started on any of these tasks? That would be
great!

Jon