[Openfontlibrary] [Fwd: [Cctools-cchost] status]

Raph Levien raph.levien at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:24:46 PST 2007

On 2/6/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> So, this is the benefit of using an upstream CMS on both Open Clip Art
> Library and Open Font Library...

Yes, I can see how all the new audio playlist features are going to be
_awesome_ for OFLib.

In the meantime, people might want to head over to typosium.org and
stop by the development forums there. That site promises to develop
into more of a expert review and critique forum, but Choz also plans
to implement commercial-quality type testers and similar
infrastructure. How much of a focus it has on free (as in speech)
fonts is largely up to the contributors.

It'll be interesting to watch how the two sites develop. But I think
the developers should at least know about each other's efforts, and
perhaps there will be opportunities to collaborate in some way.

Raph