[Openfontlibrary] fw: Ann: Nadyezhda SL one -- font for testing of OpenType feature support

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 6 15:45:37 PST 2007

Hmmm...is this license compatible with our site? It would be useful to
upload this as a test.

Maybe we can add a category for test fonts which have funky
license...hmmm...need to know more...

Actually, the way around it is to make a derivative of the font below
with some changes, and to rename it and then can relicense it ...
although this is kinda not a cool practice without asking them first and
reading their bitstream license more clearly.

It would be good though to have some testing category for our system and
this type of font would be a good test case.

Jon