[Openfontlibrary] Libre Graphics Meeting 2, 4-5-6 May 2007, in Montreal

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 9 09:39:43 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 18:15 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 2/9/07, Dave Crossland wrote:
> > Will anyone here be attending the Libre Graphics Meeting 2?
> >
> > I just saw that the www.libregraphicsmeeting.org website has been
> > updated with a great new look.
> >
> > Would anyone be interested in working on a presentation of the OFLB
> > there with me?
>
> Yes, me :)
>
> Alexandre

That would be great! I'm going to be helping with the conference and
really aiming my guns at Open Clip Art Library...

Multiple projects would be great...I'm really though wanting to have
massive time to work together on getting code, plans, and socializing
happening :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org