[Openfontlibrary] Libre Graphics Meeting 2, 4-5-6 May 2007, in Montreal

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 13 09:54:22 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 11:10 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 13/02/07, Nicolas Spalinger <nicolas_spalinger at sil.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'm also looking into attending LGM2, and I'd love to help preparing a
> > OFLB presentation and font BoF.
>
> Sounds like there's going to be a good crowd :-)
>
> We should start a wiki page on the Conference wiki -
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference - although
> this is currently not loading for me.

Yeah, great to see you guys stepping up on the conference front...we
need developers is one key message IMO :)

Yes, it would be great as well for you guys to take the lead on the OFLB
and LGM2...thx

> > If we have experienced designers there,
> > maybe we can even organize some kind of tutorial, what do you think?
>
> I think this could be fantastic :-)

Agree...it would be great to have a basic font creation tutorial and
submission to the site :)

> > Debconf .. Edinburgh, Scotland from the 17th to the 23th of June
>
> I'll be there! :-)

Oh fun...I'd go if I got the invite :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894