[Openfontlibrary] logo contest almost ready for launch

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 26 18:01:30 PST 2007

Ok, so in trying to get ccHost 4.0 out, I took time to test out and get
the contest system working!

So, believe it or not, this has snowballed into that we now can launch
our logo competition.

On the #openclipart chat channel, Ryan Lerch, Andy and Bovinity and I
have hashed it out, and posted up a the announcement on the wiki.

I'm waiting for Ryan Lerch to give the go ahead, but the submissions
system works and the doors are pretty much open.

After we hear back from Ryan that things are good, we can promote the
logo competition for this project. Ryan?

I don't want to do massive PR since not everything is up and running,
but at least we can get a good level of participation from our incubator
projects (inkscape, ocal, gimp, etc )

Announcement:
http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/Contests

Contest:
http://openfontlibrary.org/?ccm=/OFLBLogo

Cool!

If anyone is interested in help promoting this, please jump into
#openclipart on irc.freenode.net or reply to this to coordinate with
ryan (who is publicizing things)... :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org