[Openfontlibrary] Fwd: [ATypI] ScriptSource Community Site

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 26 22:44:30 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 02:33 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 26/02/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 15:40 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> > > www.scriptsource.org
> >
> > What are you thinking about this with relationship to this community?
>
> Just raising awareness about other free font movement developments :-)
>
> I hope to comment in depth about how I see the various sites relating
> sometime soon :-)

It would be useful to develop some cross-site
collaboration/linking...did you start a list on the wiki?

I did just test out our google rank:

http://www.google.com/search?q=open%20font&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

So, I guess linking to openclipart.org is good for the sister
projecthood :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org