[Openfontlibrary] exljbris

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jan 19 09:06:22 PST 2007

Hi Gustavo!

On 19/01/07, Gustavo Ferreira <grilo at centroin.com.br> wrote:
> http://www.josbuivenga.demon.nl/

Thanks for this - I've added it to the list of quality freeware fonts
at http://www.openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/Existing_Free_Fonts -
I hope to ask the owners of these fonts to consider using the OFL when
the OFLB is functional and more attractive.

Here's the non-free license information for these fonts. They are very
nice though! :-)

> > Font license information
> >
> > • This font is free for personal and commercial use

Awesome!

> > • This font may not be modified

Not so awesome :-(

> > • This font may not be distributed -not online nor on any
> >   media- without my permission

Not so awesome :-(

> > • This font may not be sold

Not so awesome :-(

> > • This font is the intellecual property of Jos Buivenga

"Intellectual Property" is so vague that its meaningless.

> > • Exljbris (Jos Buivenga) is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of this font

Awesome!