[Openfontlibrary] openfontlibrary.org live

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:38:27 PDT 2007

On 09/07/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> Ok, looks like DNS is propagating nicely. If you all would please take a
> look around at the site and see what works and what doesn't work. That
> would be mighty happy.

Noticed a couple of things.

http://www.openfontlibrary.org doesn't work but http://openfontlibrary.org does.
(I can't remember who it was from the text layout summit that noticed
this but they would really like this fixed).

The wiki is being hit badly by spam. Almost all the changes since 30th
June have been wiki spam - all except 1 removing spam. The majority of
the 'users' on the wiki look like spammers.

Regards,
Daniel