[Openfontlibrary] Newbie alert - How to even get started creating a font?

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:19:41 PDT 2007

On 3/21/07, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:Hi Richard!

The OFLB wiki has a lot of links in the External Resources section :-)

While I did check the wiki, I didn't check out that specific section.
Definitely will now.

On 3/21/07, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> My favourite one is Robert Bringhurst's "Elements of Typographic Style".

Hopefully it's as concise and enjoyable as Strunk & White's Elements of
Style - one of my favourite reference books. The reviews I just checked out
sound pretty good.

Thanks for the great info and quick response guys!