[Openfontlibrary] Logo Competition

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Mar 27 16:37:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

"The Open Font Library Logo Competition ... Judging will take place by
contributors to the project, Alex Roberts (bovinity), Liftarn, and
Zeimusu, who will select the winning logo. The last chance to submit
submissions is March 14, 2007 at 11:59 PM PST. After that, the judges
will select a logo within five days from the submission closing date."
- http://www.openfontlibrary.org, right now

It is now March 28th, 2 weeks after the competition closed, and there
has been no annoucements of the logo finalists or winners.

I popped into #openclipart to see what was happening with this, and
Jon Philips (rejon) and Alex Roberts (bovinity) have been around, and
unfortunately said that Liftarn and Zeimusu have dropped offline
recently.

So I would like to suggest that Jon Philips and Andy Fitzsimon become
replacement judges, since they haven't submitted anything and aren't
about to disappear any time soon :-)