[Openfontlibrary] Re: NEW FEATURE: Open Font License 1.1 Support!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed May 2 09:59:36 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 09:17 -0400, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 01/05/07, Nicolas Spalinger <nicolas_spalinger at sil.org> wrote:
> > > So, hats off to Nicolas!
> >
> > And big thanks to you for your work on cchost and your help in
> > integrating the OFL!
>
> This is great work guys! Awesome!
>
> > Great idea, we can do an announcement during LGM2.
>
> I am in Montreal now, and my north american cell is 646 879 2493 - if
> anyone wants to meet up before the conference, I am staying near the
> Mont Royal metro station, and theres a load of free wifi cafes round
> here - its about 45 minutes on the metro+walking from the conference
> venue, and I'm also happy to get to the uni as well.

Dave, since you are on the ground, could you figure out when we can do
the openfontlibrary bof:
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/LGM_2007_BOFs

Also, Nicolas and Dave, could you guys start to write-up an announcement
on the http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki about the Open Font License
support. We can launch it on saturday/sunday.

Cheers!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org