[Openfontlibrary] droid fonts

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Thu Nov 15 23:30:28 PST 2007

Dave Crossland wrote:

> Btw, are you a developer? :-)

Yes (amongst other things). In that regard I'm primarily involved in writing
software and making fonts for Tibetan and Dzongkha.

Fonts I'm working on include Tibetan Machine Uni see:
<http://www.thdl.org/tools/toolbox/index.php#wiki=/wiki/site/26a34146-33a6-48ce-001e-f16ce7908a6a/tibetan%20machine%20uni.html>
  and Jomolhari see: <https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/free-tibetan/>

As significant updates of both these fonts will soon be ready I'll wait till
then to upload them to the Open Font Library.

(Unfortunately I don't have the time to attempt creating proper hinting
instructions for either of these fonts - if anyone with experience in this would
like to take this on please get in touch)

- Chris
Thimphu, Bhutan