[Openfontlibrary] [Silgraphite-devel] 3rd Libre Graphics Meeting in Wrocław, Poland in May As Site for This Year's Text Layout Meeting

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 9 09:58:52 PST 2008

This would be brilliant! love to have an OFLB hack session :)

Cheers!
Jon

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:32 +0100, Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
> [...]
>
> >    (1)  Get a "show of hands" from everyone with interest in having
> > the Text Layout Meeting at LGM Wrocław:
>
>         [X] YES, Let's have the meeting at LGM Wrocław in May, 2008
> >
> >     (2) Find out who is planning on attending LGM:
> >
>            [X] YES, I am definitely attending LGM and am interested in
> > attending TLM sessions.
>

> >     (3) Start collating an Draft Agenda:  Please give us your ideas:
>
> IMHO quick status reports about newly released open fonts, recent
> developments in the toolkit and OFLB status can be useful.
>
> If we could organize a little workshop with experienced designers
> describing their workflow and drawing a few glyphs as a contribution to
> an existing open font, it would be beautiful :-)
>
> >     (4) Start collating a draft list of Presentations:  What do you
> > want to present ? :
>
> I can work on the status reports with input from all the relevant folks.
>

> Cheers,

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.