[Openfontlibrary] [Fwd: the OPN Malatashito font and the Open Font Library]

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 24 00:57:44 PDT 2008

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Somebody pointed me in an IRC channel about this font not being free.

And I received the following answer:

"Thank you for your email.  I might release them as OFL in the future,
but for now I would like to keep them free only for non-commercial use.
  So I guess they should be taken down then.

But if my account still remains on the site, I would like to possibly
release some of my other fonts as OFL in the near future."

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/