[Openfontlibrary] [Fwd: Updates of liberation-fonts.]

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon May 12 01:44:30 PDT 2008

Le lundi 12 mai 2008 à 13:52 +1100, Andrey V. Panov a écrit :
> On 8 мая 2008, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > fedora fonts list
>
> I am not subscribed to this list. I neither take part in Fedora development nor
> use it at all.

So what? It's a mailman list. It won't eat you. I neither take part in
Debian development nor use it at all. That never stopped me from adding
input in the Debian bugtracker or using its lists when appropriate.

Liberation is a Red Hat/Fedora project. If you want to communicate with
the people managing it you have to use  Red Hat/Fedora channels. What's
so freaking difficult about it?

--
Nicolas Mailhot