[Openfontlibrary] On the license of Adobe Utopia font

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon May 19 00:27:02 PDT 2008

Le Lun 19 mai 2008 07:10, Andrey V. Panov a écrit :
> As far as I can understand the Adobe Utopia font
> (http://tug.org/fonts/utopia )
> could be modified and used for designing, for example, OFL font. Could
> anybody clarify me the terms of this license?

Looks good. IANAL of course.

It would be mighty nice if in addition to rescuing old fonts someone
extended their coverage to at least full latin and cyrillic.

P.S.
edrip built and pushed to fedora devel

P.P.S.
You wouldn't want to add a target to the makefile that builds all TTF
files without aditionnal processing? Packagers do not need the tar
creation.

P.P.P.S.
Also xgridfit 1.6 is supposed to have makefile-oriented changes. On an
octo-core PPC such as the one we use on koji parallelizing more would
help quite a bit

--
Nicolas Mailhot