[Openfontlibrary] (no subject)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed May 21 15:10:05 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 16:09 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2008/5/21 George Williams <gww at silcom.com>:
> >
> > I know I sound like a broken record, but I will say this once again.
>
> I agree that this is the #1 missing feature.

here, here!

> I have been waiting for ccHost 5 to be released; the beta was
> published at the start of this week, and I hope to set it up on a
> testing server at my home in the next few days, and try to add this
> feature.

Yes, this should be coming out any day now...there is already a beta up,
and we could try to make the test site run on it. I juts haven't had
time to do...back in sf now, so hopefully on the ground a bit longer
right now :)

> Your fontimage program will help a great deal with this, so thanks
> again for publishing it :-)

Yes, very cool...of course, would be great to have more developers help
with things...George?

Jon