[Openfontlibrary] Non-Copyleft Openfontlibrary

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Nov 3 03:24:40 PST 2008

2008/11/3  <Fontfreedom at aol.com>:

> > let people search and filter by licence?

That's the essence of the compromise I have suggested.

> That's a fine feature request...However, I still want there to be an open
> font site without any copyleft fonts, and which encourages people
> considering releasing their fonts to use alternatives to copyleft.

Please consider selling the openfontlibrary.com and .net domains to me
andusing a different domain for this.

When ccHost v5 documentation is released, you'll be able to set up a
similar site fairly easily. I hope we can work together to "federate"
your site and the OFLB, if your site becomes established.