[Openfontlibrary] Interview with Jon!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Oct 16 07:33:44 PDT 2008

Everyone is :) I remember with Alexandre he prodded and prodded and
said, hey, start the site and I'll take it on :) hahahaha...all is well,
no offense. Sorry for any credit not given...I give massive credit to
Alexandre and you Dave, and everyone working really hard on the site. I
simply just responded to the question and no drop-off of names
intended...

This reminds me of an amazing email I read from a certain co-founder of
wikipedia to folks at cc last week...

Jon

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 15:26 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2008/10/16 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:
> > No idea...within 1-3 years ;)
> > Man, no h in john ;)
>
> And isn't Alex a cofounder of the site with you? :)
San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing
GLOBAL +1.415.830.3884
CHINA +86.1.360.282.8624
jon at rejon.org