[Openfontlibrary] openfontlibrary.com now pointing to openfontlibrary.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Oct 28 21:34:02 PDT 2008

Good you got them...why do you have them in inframe?

The best would be for you to update the DNS on them to be the same

ame Server:NS1.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG
Name Server:NS2.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG

Then, we can file a ticket to OSUOSL.org to make them work properly. Can
you do that on those two domains.

In the future, when we have some type of conservatorship, etc, can we
all agree to move those domains and openfontlibrary.org over to that
org?

Cheers!

Jon