[Openfontlibrary] report/flag font --> not allowed

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Sep 12 13:48:14 PDT 2008

egad, that means the ref is there just with broken file.

After you are logged in, you can click on the file and get options to
edit, unpublish, ban, etc...in this case, best to send note to author,
and delete the file...which deletes db record.

Cheers

Jon

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 21:15 +0100, Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2008/9/12 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:
> > Are you not registered? cc'ing the list for confirmation on your claim.
>
> Yup, its a proprietary font, and the whole family is up
>
> http://openfontlibrary.org/media/view/media/fonts
>
> I can't see form the web UI how to remove it, so I just killed the files:
>
> crossland at hawthorn ~ $ rm web/www/people/stemann/*
San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing
GLOBAL +1.415.830.3884
CHINA +86.1.360.282.8624
jon at rejon.org