[OpenFontLibrary] OFL problems, IPA License annoyances

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:44:37 PDT 2009

Hi, All,

I've added IPA license detection to Fontaine:

r20 | edtrager | 2009-04-06 17:40:31 -0400 (Mon, 06 Apr 2009) | 1 line

Added Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA) license
which is now an Open Source approved license
(http://opensource.org/licenses/ipafont.html). Thanks to Dave
Crossland for this information.

- Ed