[OpenFontLibrary] Fwd: [CREATE] LGM 2009 — Budget and Accommodation — URGENT REQUEST

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 27 19:54:05 PDT 2009

Sorry for forward. I need updated numbers from all three projects, namely:

1.) NAME OF PERSON ATTENDING
2.) ESTIMATED COST FOR TRAVEL

Then, at the event we will sort out more details about reimbursement.

If you want reimbursement, please get me this in the next 24 hours.
Inkscapers, is there someone handling this? Dave/OFLB, you put this
together before right?

Jon