[OpenFontLibrary] OneClickOrgs beta - our environment is now ready

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Dec 3 00:51:22 PST 2009

Hi!

Okay, I have been in contact with the good people at
http://www.oneclickor.gs/ about getting a light weight legal structure
set up for OFLB, and they are ready to take us on :-)

To do this I need 5 people willing to be 'core members' who will sit
on the board of the group, and who will be at the LGM2010 in May next
year to have a face to face meeting.

I'm guessing this would be:

Ben Weiner
Ed Trager
Nicolas Spalinger
Jon Phillips
Alexandre Prokoudine

When we agree on this, I'll put in the names and email details of the
founding members of the legal organisation, an agenda will be created
that allows for a meeting to occur in the real world. Once that
meeting has been held on the agreed date, I will then go back to the
website and finish off the founding of the official organisation.