[OpenFontLibrary] OneClickOrgs beta - our environment is now ready

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Dec 9 16:24:21 PST 2009

2009/12/9 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Dave Crossland wrote:
>
>> To do this I need 5 people willing to be 'core members' who will sit
>> on the board of the group, and who will be at the LGM2010 in May next
>> year to have a face to face meeting.
>>
>> I'm guessing this would be: ... Alexandre Prokoudine
>
> Heh, I'd be then what we here in matushka Rossiya call "svadebny
> general" (a kind of traditional military high rank guy at a marriage
> to make the marriage ceremony look more solid).

lol!

Well, you were the original founder with JP and you are attending the
LGM conferences and participated in the font BOF sessions that
happened there.

> Generally I don't mind as long as you don't make me wear uniform or a
> stupid serious face :) Or drink alcohol :)

Given my strong preference against all 3 of those, I think you'll be in luck.

> But... eh, what is the current state of the OFLB v2?

It is waiting for me to do some work. I just got into Sydney from
Berkeley (Raph says Hi and has fun plans for fontly.org :) and so want
to do that work imminently.