[OpenFontLibrary] timeline + going live

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jan 15 08:55:58 PST 2009

Ed, thanks for that! :-)

Jon, basically we are now waiting for (a) Aaron Spaulding to complete
the listing feature, with input from Ben and James Weiner and the
community, while (b) me (or Ben) in our spare time move the new site
to the new host.

Then (c) you or I can ask OSUOSL to update the DNS record to the new
server's IP address, and hopefully that will result in a smooth
transition :-)

I expect this to be complete by the end of the month, but, maybe the
end of next month is something to tell magazines and so on if you have
that in mind. With online promotions we should wait til its live, I
think.