[OpenFontLibrary] What licenses do we accept?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Jul 14 16:31:19 PDT 2009

Hi,

In the OFLB Podcast #4  -
http://openfontlibrary.org/2009-07-12_OFLB_devtalk.mp3 - Ed Ben and I
discuss the new upload process checking the license metadata of
uploaded font files, and rejecting files that do not appear to have
licenses in our accepted license policy.

Everyone: I'd like to quickly confirm with the community what our
accepted license policy is.

I believe it should be Public Domain, CC-Zero, OFL, and
GPLv3-orLater+FE, but I forget if we reached a consensus when this was
discussed previously.

Ed: please take a minute to confirm which licenses Fontaine recognises
at the moment :-)