[OpenFontLibrary] Need: Publicity Partner for openfonlibrary.com, the anti-copyleft anti sil ofl

Fontfreedom at aol.com Fontfreedom at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 13:56:46 PDT 2009

We now have a technical / programming person working hard on the pro
commerce, Anti Copyleft, Anti-SIL OFL openfontlibrary.com, we need publicity
people who can talk to the press about it, that kind of thing.
We also need people who can do font conversions, one thing I would like to
release soon is an OFL or TTF version of the Public Domain Hershey fonts.

Ciao,

FontFreedom
**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu