[OpenFontLibrary] "Get" link broken on openfontlibrary.fontly.org

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jul 30 11:25:53 PDT 2009

2009/7/30 Stefano Tacchi <stefano.tacchi at gmail.com>:
> It seems that Eric contacted you for the same reason I did in the
> past, so why don't you put a simple text to warn visitors about the
> beta status?

Thanks for the reminded and actionable suggestion; sorry I didn't move
on this earlier, I was swamped with MA studies and as of this week I'm
getting the rest of my life back into play as I basically shelved
everything since Easter to graduate.

I've updated the header and homepage text with a quick note.