[OpenFontLibrary] Contribute logos for permissive font licenses on OFLBv2

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jul 31 01:44:54 PDT 2009

Full acronyms as text next to the icon is good, but again, I think you're
putting too much weight on what is surely a very minor part of the page.
With tooltips I wouldn't expect anyone to confuse the MIT license with the
M+ license which we don't support and I have never heard of :)

On 31 Jul 2009, 9:20 AM, "Nicolas Spalinger" <nicolas_spalinger at sil.org>