[OpenFontLibrary] A *marketing* campaign for the launch of the renewed OFLB?

Pierre Huyghebaert pierre at speculoos.com
Mon Jun 1 04:24:57 PDT 2009

Hello list,

A single flat *marketing* idea for the launch of the renewed OFLB,
maybe...
A campaign of messages like :

    Win a
    free
    revolutionary
    font!!!
    Go quick on ...

    A free new font
    to download
    today!

    A full
    sci-fi font
    free for
    you!

    Get your
    own version
    of that font!
    Free!

Kind of stuff you see sometimes issued by foundries looking for
visits... but in our case, you fall on another message on the site
explaining how, apart being free, that font is
    @font-face usable,
    modifiable,
    full featured,
    complete with a full set of scripts,
    collective,
    opensource,
    libre,
    etc.

We can select a few interesting typefaces, and produce small images,
"poster"-like, to be post on the more type and graphic design forums
and blogs as possible?

Just a monday idea...

--
Pierre Huyghebaert · M +32 495 90 56 32
Rue Marché aux Peaux 13 · 1000 Bruxelles · T +32 2 503 31 32