[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library Podcast: Dev Talk #1

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jun 3 12:41:33 PDT 2009

2009/6/3 Ed Trager <ed.trager at gmail.com>:

> Heh, heh, you are assuming that I like writing documentation ...

lol!

I hasten to add that Ed has been working to a high professional
standard on this in his spare time, but since I wanted to speed things
up, I have been sponsoring the work out of my own pocket; Nicolas
Spalinger has also made a contribution.

If anyone would like to see Ed work on things more so we can get the
OFLBv2 out the door, please sent money to the TUG Libre Fonts Font

https://www.tug.org/fonts/librefontfund.html

:-)