[OpenFontLibrary] theleagueofmoveabletype.com is switching to the Open Font License

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jun 4 14:28:50 PDT 2009

Happy days :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The League of Moveable Type
Date: 2009/6/4
Subject: Re: Please consider switching to the Open Font License
To: Dave Crossland

Hello Dave,

Caroline here, thanks for getting in touch. Actually, we are thinking
of switching to the SIL Open Font License, it's just a matter of
letting know our font contributors about the change. We agree, we
think the Open Font License will work better for the purposes of The
League. So we'll let you know when we've made the change.

And thanks for the heads up!
-Caroline

The League of Moveable Type