[OpenFontLibrary] Hevetice Neue on the OpenFont site

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 23 14:43:48 PDT 2009

    There is a remarkable dearth of text body fonts in there.

http://www.geocities.com/hartke01/ is the best attempt I know of at
compiling a list of free/libre text fonts.

I don't know of anything closer to Helvetica Neue in the free world
closer than the various URW-Helvetica-Nimbus Sans derivations.

    > Sadly that file is not a libre font, so I zilched it.

It seems like it would less confusing to delete it completely than to
leave behind a useless zero-length file.

Best,
karl