[OpenFontLibrary] Hevetice Neue on the OpenFont site

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Tue Jun 23 15:56:02 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 18:34 -0400, Joshua A.C. Newman wrote:
> Well, I need something both low-contrast and modern for this project.
> I might even start with DIN or Futura. Not sure yet. In any event, I'm
> pretty sure I don't have the subtlety of eye to deal with Bodoni.

Watch out that although typefaces designed by US citizens in the US
are not protected by copyright, other countries, and in particular
Germany, do have copyright for typeface designs...

(and the US does have copyright treaties these days, so if a design
is copyright in Germany or Fance or the UK (say), that copyright
is to be respected in the US... although it might be hard to
enforce because of past cases)

Liam