[OpenFontLibrary] use of (c) typefaces

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon May 11 01:30:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

I brought this up in my talk at lgm2009, should be online at
river-valley.tvsoon, and one of the attendees suggested we ask
foundries to have whoever
looks out on the web for their stuff being redistributed without
authorisation to keep an eye on our 'new uploads' rss feed. They have access
to their fonts, they have wtf and so on, they have access to our fonts, and
they have an interest in us not sharing their stuff unintentionally.

Regards, Dave

On 10 May 2009, 6:28 PM, "Liam R E Quin" <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 09:13 +0600, Christopher Fynn wrote:
[...]

> > Wouldn't you have to have access to the > (c) / proprietary fonts in
order to do this?
Probably, but, it's not inconceivable to me either.

Liam

> - C

-- Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C,
http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/Pictures from old books: http...