[OpenFontLibrary] http://testvm.openfontlibrary.org/

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 12 12:18:00 PDT 2009

Heya guys, with victor's help and some tweaking, got OFLB up on the
test site to a good state. I'm not seeing any errors, but I really
need you guys to look at and see if all is well:

http://testvm.openfontlibrary.org/

If all is well, then I will take the main site offline, backup the DB,
and then restart the process of updating the current site, then will
have OSUOSL move DNS to the new Virtual Machine they setup for the
site.

At that point, then will turn off the site maintenance screen, and the
new site will be live.

Then, I suggest banging on it for another 3-5 days, then can roll out
the plan for press.

What is next after that? Is there code that needs to be added or
updated, or access???

Also, I had an idea to sync with Mozilla folks about web-fonts, and
doing press around that and OFLB as a big boost pre firefox 3.5. if
interested, I can lay some groundwork with friends there.

Thoughts? Dave, have you updated the roadmap or plans on this? I might
be slightly off here on what you guys have discussed, but want to make
sure the site goes live and you guys have enought keys to hit the
ground running

Cheers!

http://rejon.org/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)