[OpenFontLibrary] http://testvm.openfontlibrary.org/

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 12 12:54:02 PDT 2009

Ok, then I'll just import the stuff. There is a script in the bin
folder of ccHost which moves ccadmin.

Yes, I'll document the steps on the public wiki like I did on ocal:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/Website_Development

I'll do it when I do the re-update. But really, need others to try and
do their own local setup afterwards...ok, I'll just plow ahead...the
dump and import is going to slow me down like 3-5 days I bet...

Jon

http://rejon.org/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86 132-6817-8381 (china)