[OpenFontLibrary] http://testvm.openfontlibrary.org/

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 12 15:58:59 PDT 2009

Ok all good...just sell on cafepress or something, but wouldn't consider it
a blocker.

Jon Phillips
+1.415.830.3884 (global)
+86.132.6817.8381 (beijing)
jon at rejon.org

On May 12, 2009 4:41 PM, "Dave Crossland" <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

2009/5/12 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:

> Ok, then I'll just import the stuff. :-) > There is a script in the bin
folder of ccHost which m...
Okay cool.

> Yes, I'll document the steps on the public wiki like I did on ocal: >
http://openclipart.org/wiki...
Great!

> If you want to help me, please recreate some of those files on OFLB > wiki
now and start updating...
Okay, will do.

> Then, what else has to be done before public launch? A fire should be >
lit under that stuff too ...
After seeing Nicolas' cool OFL T shirt, I want to be able to sell T
shirts at the launch to raise money with our nice new logo :-)