[OpenFontLibrary] Site terminology: Fonts/Typefaces

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Wed May 13 04:29:02 PDT 2009

But the uploaders also say fonts when they mean one of the fonts that
is part of a typeface,

So I would say use both, so the downloaders are more likely to have a
clue what it’s about, yet the uploaders won’t feel disrespected.

Ie, referring to the designs as typefaces, and individual files as
fonts…
like

“If you are interested in designing a typeface…”

and

“We offer typefaces with free and open licences. Feel free the browse
the large collection of fonts available for download.”

Eric

Op 13 mei 2009, om 01:12 heeft Dave Crossland het volgende geschreven: