[OpenFontLibrary] multiple fonts in a single file

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri May 22 10:35:14 PDT 2009

Personally I wouldn't worry about them, better to push on the features
blocking v2 going live :)

Regards, Dave

On 22 May 2009, 6:09 PM, "Ed Trager" <ed.trager at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Ben,

The Debian CJK project files are TTC.  But they don't contain
normal/italic/bold/etc/ variants.  Instead, there are glyph variants
that are relevant to Chinese vs. Japanese typographic tradition
differences.

I don't know of any Libre TTC files.  Maybe something designed for
Apple OS X, perhaps?  I believe TTC may be used a bit on Apple.

As far as Fontaine goes, it will definitely see the first font face in
a TTC package.  But I'm reasonably certain that I don't yet have code
to specifically handle the case of TTC files.

Best - Ed